What is our approach?
We are known for our punctuality, quick response and clear communication. This makes us the perfect partner in hiring temporary technical staff.
Good communication starts at the beginning, even when we haven’t met officially. Therefore, we would like to explain approach beforehand, so you can make sure that our way of working suits your needs. We describe the various stages you will go through with TPS.
- First of all, we go for a coffee – a cup of good coffee! Or tea, or water – whatever you like! We get to know each other and consider the possible options and specifics of our collaboration.
- We’ll make a proposal based on the information that we’ve collected during our meeting.
- Is our proposal to your liking? Then we’ll give the project its go-ahead.
- Our in-house recruitment department will assign the right professionals to your project. As we know our specialists personally, we often make an assessment as to who may be suitable for your project in advance, which can speed up the process.
- Once a selection is made, we’ll introduce the CV’s of the potential candidates to you.
- We then await your response and make adjustments to the contract if necessary.
- We take good care of our people. TPS arranges comfortable accommodation and a car for them to ensure that they arrive well-rested and happy at your site every working day. Moreover, we ensure that our professionals are properly equipped with well-functioning tools for your project.
- TPS checks whether our professionals have a valid VCA certificate – a certificate stating that they meet the standards of the Dutch Safety, Health and Environment Checklist for Contractors – and if they do not have such a certificate, we’ll make sure that they get one before they start on your project. The same applies to a Dutch social security number.
- On the first day at your project, one of our employees from HQ will be present to introduce the technicians. The day will start with safety instruction provided by TPS.
- After a few days, we will call you for a short assessment. Please do not hold back on any possible points of improvement as we will swiftly address them. In the event that you are unhappy or dissatisfied with one of our professionals, we will look for a professional better suited to your requirements.
- Once an assignment has finished, we would love to keep in touch with you via our newsletter, social media channels or e-mail.