To keep up with the electrical engineering developments, large numbers of well-trained electricians are needed. However, the required capacity of executive (electro) technical personnel isn’t available in The Netherlands anymore. Via TPS you hire certified international electricians with experience in, among others, the maritime and industrial sector - for a flexible or fixed time period.
What can a TPS Electrician do?
TPS has been providing experienced technical personnel from the new EU countries for projects in the Netherlands and abroad for more than 10 years.
Our electricians are specialized in:
- Electrotechnical connection work on projects such as new build ships on almost all shipyards in the Netherlands;
- Modifications and maintenance in the (petro)chemical, Food and Pharma industry;
- The complete cabling and connection work in buildings;
- Infrastructural projects such as distribution stations, airports, bridges, and tunnels.
Whether it concerns an adjustment of an electrical installation or a large new-build job; TPS provides skilled electricians for every project. Our electricians have been working on international projects for years. This allows them to adapt to new customers, new work and new project locations easily. Their knowledge of the English language (also technical) makes this even easier. Also, all of our technicians are able to read and interpret electrical engineering drawings and to perform the work resulting from it.
Because of their experience and skills, our electricians are able to work for a wide range of branches. They particularly excel in the electrical connection work of complex installations, as well as specific services, such as:
- Panel construction; the complete construction and wiring of control cabinets.
- Wiring mounting; when a switch box is already present.
- Cable pulling; all systems and devices are supplied with the correct cables.
What can we do for you?
You can hire an electrician for 1 week, but you can also hire complete teams including a foreman for a year or longer. Our technicians are also experienced in structural work.
We would love to hear about your challenge in a personal conversation. Leave your details with us or contact us without any obligation!